Customertimes is looking for skilled React Developer to join our team in Kyiv. We propose you interesting project, friendly team and stable company.
Do not hesitate open your contacts)
This is a multi tenant project / timesheet management (PSA) and ticketing / incident management (ITIL) platform. They are on a mission to design a holistic suite for companies in Consulting and Outsourcing business. It is going to be a build from ground up, and the team will have significant influence on architecture design and overall state of the product.
- Develop, support and maintain customer-facing software applications using agile development methods;
- Collaborate with clients and team members to define roadmaps, milestones and release cycles;
- Work with inter-disciplinary teams to support critical infrastructure.
- Senior-level knowledge in React (3+ years of relevant experience)
- Familiar with React Native technology (1+ year of relevant experience)
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as React
- exposure to .NET Core
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Responsive Design. Strong ability to translate UI/UX into usable front end screens
- Experience with RESTful API
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to details
- Ability to execute promptly upon changing requirements
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Social package — medical insurance;
- English courses;
- Professional and career growth;
- Financial Stability;
- Friendly team and pleasant working atmosphere;
- Convenient office location in the center.
At Conductor we have a team of A+ professionals, looking forward to find new members for our Kiev team.
Our product made $20M in 2015 and hit top-500 of hottest North American startups. And we keep on growing and doing great things.
If you are passionate about developing, working in a product company and delivering brand new features for customers, feel free to contact us on any of our open positions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 October 2020