Join Intellias ML/AI Team, which is focused on advanced machine learning solutions for different areas: from self-driving cars to self-service shops.
You will work with different customers all over the world and will be involved in all stages of solution creation: from technical proposal to shipping of the final product. You will have the opportunity to work in different ML subdomains with respect to your interests, skills and experience.
- Master's or PhD degree in a relevant domain (math statistics, math modelling, computer science, etc.);
- Deep expertise in Python development. Knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms;
- Good knowledge in classical machine learning algorithms, deep learning, modern neural network approaches;
- Knowledge of ML frameworks and libraries (more - better): Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Caffe2, scikit-learn, numpy, matplotlib, OpenCV, word2vec.
Experience with (more – better):
- LP, chatbots development, text content understanding.
- Object detection and tracking.
- Gesture recognition, scene understanding, movement/action prediction. Semantic segmentation and instance semantic segmentation;
- Timeseries analysis: forecasting, clustering and classification;
- Data preparation: raw data annotation and labeling, data augmentation and normalization.
The following would be a big plus:
- C/C++, Java;
- Linux, Docker.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 October 2020