DraftKings (SBTech) looking for Program Manager
Who are we?
We are #TeamSBTech, an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions, and you know us. We have been in this market for 4 years growing, building amazing technology and family.
And as of April 2020, we combined with DraftKings (Nasdaq: DKNG) - a digital sports entertainment and gaming company known for its industry-leading daily fantasy sports and mobile sports betting platforms.
At DraftKings, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
As a Software Engineering Program Manager within DraftKings, you will be responsible for defining a schedule and driving the day-to-day execution of engineering initiatives across multiple departments on the program level; applying risk management as necessary, and ultimately delivering software release with the expected functional and quality criteria. You are also responsible for working with cross-functional engineering teams to bring a concept through the development lifecycle and driving efforts using Agile software development principles.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
- Lead multiple cross-department initiatives (projects) at the program level; defining the scope of work, schedule, and risks
- Ensure projects adhere to project standards, tools, processes, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate work across multiple teams where priorities may conflict and dependencies exist.
- Event planning and meeting scheduling.
- Understand and communicate complex, technical, engineering issues
- Coordinate technical design reviews; communicating project status and top engineering issues to project team and management
- Help define corrective action and technical solutions for engineering issues in collaboration with product and architecture teams
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required
- PMP, PMI-ACP, SAFe, Certified Scrum Master or similar certifications preferred.
- Experience in SW engineering and project management
- Experience in Agile SW development principles
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- A clear track record of making a difference in the projects you drive
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of product development processes
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Comprehensive health insurance + gym
- Team building and fun activities
- High-end modern office facilities
- The dynamic and friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Long term career growth opportunities
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities, and cross-locations knowledge sharing
- English classes
SBTech is an industry leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. SBTech currently employs over 700 professional and experienced individuals - with the number rising daily. Here at SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination - we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 October 2020