Vilmate is looking for a Senior React Developer to join our Kharkiv's team.
Our client is a Swedish company that is manufacturing smartly designed chargers for electric cars. They have unique features that help consumers to have economically more efficient charging solutions.
● 3+ years in front-end development.
● Deep level of knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, responsive design, client scripting.
● Knowledge of React.
● Good experience in building complex graphical administrative and user interfaces.
● Good written and spoken communicative English skills.
As a plus:
● Developing the front-end part of the web application.
● Producing high-quality, maintainable, and scalable software.
● Collaborating with other technical leads and domain experts.
● Competitive salary and benefits;
● Flexible working hours;
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave;
● Paid sick days;
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed;
● State holidays are granted;
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services;
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management;
● Costs related to the participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage);
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is a nearly 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 8 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 October 2020