Epam is looking for high skilled professionals to join the team.
We have several projects, you will be able to choose one of them.
- Europe’s renowned advanced healthcare solutions’ retailer
- The UK- & Ireland-based dealer group representing numerous premium-class car manufacturers
- The UK’s large international cinema tickets’ provider with the vast customer audience coverage.
As a developer you will become responsible for:
1. Full-cycle software development & support, including:
• Neat, testable, & strong code;
• Composition of specifications & functional evaluation;
• Software components’ integration with existing systems;
• Documentation & maintenance of the software performance;
• Source code review & improvement to meet project standards.
2. Regular communication with customers.
Grow professionally & deepen your expertise with technologies & tools like:
• Sitecore, Sitecore JSS, .NET, MS SQL, Azure, Node.js, GraphQL, Apollo, Webpack, Typescript, SASS, BEM, React, Redux, Redux-saga.
• In-depth overall development experience (advanced knowledge of OOP, OOD);
• Good command in spoken & written English.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 October 2020