HRForecast is a Germany-based HR tech startup. We are based in Munich and Bremen (Germany), with an additional office in Kyiv (Ukraine). We are looking for the Sales Expert Lead Generation with perfect German knowledge. Please apply for the job only if you meet the criteria!
- You are a critical part of the sales process and take responsibility for a large part of new customer acquisition within a SaaS / B2B environment
- You are responsible for the acquisition, qualification, and preparation of leads with subsequent transfer to Sales
- You break new grounds by designing and maintaining creative, automated lead generation strategies and lead acquisition campaigns across multiple channels (e-mail marketing, social media, direct sales, etc.)
- You design and take ownership of the lead qualification process and define quality controls for the CRM
- You deepen the contact to our interested parties and thus form the basis for the successful acquisition of new customers
- You support marketing campaigns to generate qualified leads and provide the marketing department with feedback on the campaigns from the perspective of interested parties
- You have deep knowledge of B2B sales processes, especially with SaaS / software
- Excellent German skills (written & spoken) a MUST. Please do not apply if you are not fluent in English!
- You have experience in lead generation technologies (CRM, sales automation, mail sequencing, social media, business network LinkedIn, etc.) and know how to set up all the processes from the scratch
- Experience in marketing, internal sales or lead management
- You are a likable and at the same time empathetic personality with the talent to inspire other people
- You enjoy dealing with people, appear polite and have a high service orientation
- You are communicative and know how to build up a bond with your conversation partner on the phone and virtually and stay present in people's minds
- You are interested in topics related to digitization and customer experience
- Opportunity to work in innovative projects in one of the fastest-growing tech start-ups on Germany
- 20 days of vacation
- Day-offs on Ukrainian holidays
- Office in the center location (Kontraktova square)
- Flexible working hours and home office / remote working possibility
HRForecast has developed a completely new approach to Human Ressources Management. It is based on answering classical questions of HR management with the help of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
Job posted on
5 October 2020