We're looking for a proficient Senior DBA to join the team of an American product company, founded by former Amazonians.
Main stack - MS SQL Server, C#, Azure.
This is a FULLY REMOTE position with close-to-USA schedule (which means starting at 18-19 Kiev time)
Compensation - up to 7 k
- Designed and implemented relational databases, preferably using Sql Server
- Built cloud native data platforms, preferably Azure, preferably using C#
- Data acquisition focusing on traceability, repeatability, and exposing data quality metrics up the stack
- Stayed up to date on latest industry trends
- Developed strong collaboration skills across many different disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, and deliver high quality software
What you’ve got:
- Ability and interest in thriving in a fast-paced, startup like environment
- A strong desire for building robust, reliable, and traceable data systems
- Understanding of various data storage technologies available and an understanding of their relative strengths and weaknesses
- Passion for customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open mind to explore different solutions and ideas presented by others
- Update and further evolve a robust data model
- Update and further evolve a code ingesting huge amounts of data daily to support business needs
- Drive initiatives to expose the health and quality of our data to all stakeholders in the business
- Keep up to date on the latest technologies and understand their benefits and tradeoffs and apply that knowledge as you build
- Working with a talented, dynamic, and collaborative group people
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote employment
- Close-to-US schedule
About the company:
The client is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, offering a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. We provide strategic advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software for our diverse set of clients.
Our high-quality, global customer base includes businesses such as Clorox, Kellogg’s, Unilever, CVS and many other top brands and retailers. We’re an entrepreneurial organization that is growing fast and looking for a strong Data Engineer to help us take our technology to the next level!
Our data platform is currently based on Microsoft Sql Server hosted in Azure. The main consumers of our data are our platform written in C# which provides a .NET API to our applications, and in-house business analysts who connect directly using MS Power BI.
About LOBBY X
Хто ми є:
Ми - міжнародна рекрутингова компанія, що працює на клієнтів з України, США та Європи. Найцікавіші проекти, останні технології, кращі умови на українському ринку.
Ми працюємо як зі стартапами, так і з успішними усталеними компаніями, продуктами, а також аутсорс/аутстаф.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 October 2020