DB Best is a powerful unit in the modern IT world. We successfully deliver greatness to all of our partners across the world, including Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, and other technological moguls.
And we urge you to join our friendly team as a .NET Application Engineer.
As a .NET Application Engineer, we expect you to fulfill the following needs:
- Use knowledge of debugging, reviewing logs, and looking at application code to troubleshoot and resolve incident escalations
- Troubleshoot issues and make recommendations on how to prevent a reoccurrence
- Work with cross-functional teams to be touch with changes in product and act as a subject matter expert and escalation contact
- Conduct retrospectives, learn & share creative insights
- Understand business goals and how they impact organizational boundaries
.NET practical knowledge will be the cornerstone of your future work, so we expect you to have at least 2 years of its active usage.
On top of that, the following qualifications are greatly welcomed when delivering upon .NET Application Engineer’s duties:
-High technical knowledge of operating systems, software environments, and databases.
- Vast experience in tracking logs, analyzing and isolating problems by inspecting logs and code interfaces.
- Experience with cloud and distributed systems IaaS, PaaS, SaaS platforms.
- Ability to use such monitoring tools as Grafana and Kibana.
- Proficiency in researching, analyzing, and determining appropriate actions using a relevant knowledge base or when supported by our R&D teams.
- Solid problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Great communication skills when interacting with other teams and meeting customer needs.
Will be a plus:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
About DB-Best Technologies
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, as well as creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers rely on our 250+ developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their application assets.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 October 2020