We are looking for people who have a passion for our mission to optimize the global financing markets and a disciplined execution focus. We want people who are committed to doing their best work with us, in a collaborative, team environment.
The Client Support Representative will provide specific information regarding the services, products or materials offered by DirectBooks. They will provide troubleshooting solutions, report and analyze customers' information and needs, issue billing details and open and close customer accounts.
• Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date.
• Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify services and solutions that support clients’ needs.
• Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information.
• Bachelor’s degree in a finance related field
• Minimum of 2 years in a client support environment.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Extensive knowledge using online call center phone and tracking systems.
• Superior problem-solving abilities.
• Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change.
• Strong listening skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Aptitude to switch tasks quickly and adapt to change.
• Ability to understand and adhere to rules and regulations as required by law and industry regulators
• Basic understanding of Salesforce, Confluence and/or JIRA is a plus
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 October 2020