On behalf of New Client, we are looking for an experienced Senior Manual QA Engineer to join in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
The large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals, they are addressing.
About the client
It is a large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing.
R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business.
The current team size is 200+ employees. We are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the-class software product.
Our company headquarter is in Israel. We also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. R&D team is fully concentrated in Kiev.
We make qualitative software products to enable the business become more efficient and successful.
If you feel the confidence and strength to apply your previous experience to join trending product development with highly-skilled opinion allies, contact us at once!
• Manually test mobile applications and systems across the platform (primarily functional tests)
• Track and report the life cycle of discovered bugs
• Prepare to release deployments making sure QA of every release is on a high level
• Provide test support for the development team throughout all stages of development
• Communicate on any risks from QA perspective that could affect the future release
• Regularly communicate QA status reports to the team, Product Owner, and Business Stakeholders
• Ensuring each release meets well-defined quality standards by working closely with Product Owners
on estimates, statuses, and risk
• Plan and deliver test coverage of the product
• Drive tech improvements/projects that could improve QA within the platform
• 3+ years of experience in testing Web and native mobile applications (Android & iOS)
• Proven experience with REST
• Experience in writing/maintaining E2E tests from the end-user perspective
• Experience in testing of the microservices-based projects
• Knowledge and understanding of QA processes
• Ability to estimate QA activities required for the project
• Understanding the principles and standards of good bug reporting
• Ability to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Strong knowledge of testing types and methodologies
• Experience of working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) development environment
• Ability to work independently
• Good written and verbal English skills
• ISTQB certification
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires a frequent shift in areas of focus
• Experience in using Charles/Fiddler (or similar proxy debugging tools) for traffic analysis
• Experience in working with mobile logging/debugging tools (ADB, Android Studio, Xcode, Burp Suite)
What's in it for you
• Cutting-edge engineering stack
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
• Perspective to take part in creating a complex and useful product from scratch using modern
• Best practices application
• Practices we follow: TDD, DI, CI\CD\CT
• Usage of all the needed newly-updated tools
• Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Medical insurance, English classes, lunches
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 October 2020