Intersog is looking for a Senior Front End (React) Software Engineer to join an existing team to build a rapidly growing platform for small-businesses on serverless infrastructure. The team is distributed in Kyiv, Odessa, and Mexico; with a Product team and CTO in the US.
Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
We’re looking for a Senior Front End (React) Software Engineer to join an existing team to build a rapidly growing platform for small-businesses on serverless infrastructure. The team is distributed in Kyiv, Odessa, and Mexico; with a Product team and CTO in the US.
Project tech stack:
Typescript, React.js, Material-UI, Google Cloud, Firebase.
- 5+ years building web applications at scale;
- Solid understanding and experience of TypeScript, React and UI frameworks;
- Solid understanding of SDLC, including design, testing, deployment and quality documentation;
- Knowledge of design and UX principles for web-based interfaces;
- Detail-oriented and proactive team player with strong communication skills;
- Able to transfer business and stakeholder needs into a development project;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Bonus if you have:
- Experience in a technical leadership role;
- Experience in architecture design patterns;
- Experience with Google Cloud, Firebase;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Design new features and architectural approaches;
- Prototype and develop modules for the platform;
- Create and maintain asynchronous code;
- Optimize platform for maximum speed and scalability;
- Participate in designing and extending the software architecture;
- Conduct code reviews and testing together with your colleagues.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with a lounge zone, PlayStation, and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts, and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Yoga lessons (Odessa);
- Secure bike storage (Odessa).
Headquartered in Chicago, Intersog helps leading brands solve everyday problems by offering innovative custom software development and team placement solutions.
With R&D offices in Europe and North America, the company works with clients in tech, healthcare, financial, logistics, automotive and other industries.
Intersog is a software construction business. We work to make our customers happy through dedication and professionalism of our crew.
We’re working hard and smart to turn Intersog into a dream team of dedicated professionals able to exceed expectations and impress any client with work approach, culture and quality, timeliness and clear understanding of their business objectives and challenges.
— Dedication and professionalism of our team
— Satisfaction of our clients
— Flexibility & Agility
— Work-life balance
We truly believe that wellbeing of our employees is the key driver of customer success and business growth.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 November 2020