We are looking for a QA Engineer/Business Analyst to join our team at Vilmate in Kharkiv.
The project is a USA-based healthcare application, that includes a system consisted of some modules that are connected with one big database. It's a platform with many applications for tracking the capacity of medical institutions, their fullness, monitoring the location of unidentified people, and communication between institutions.
● Developing product and functional requirements documentation, user stories creation, and acceptance.
● Monitoring all business and functional requirements for tests and test cases and assist to resolve all issues.
● Implementing test cases, evaluating results, and developing all functional tests in a required framework.
● Coordinating with developers and providing effective feedback.
● Helping out with support issues and product questions.
● 2+ years of experience in web testing.
● Knowledge of test types and methods of organizing them.
● The ability to organize bugs and tasks, work with the project manager to prioritize bugs and tasks.
● Solid knowledge of documentation (test plans, test cases, etc.).
● Experience in API testing.
● Good written and spoken English.
Will be a plus:
● Knowledge of SQL and programming languages.
● Knowledge of the basics of databases.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to the participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is a nearly 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 8 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 October 2020