We are building a team to run technology, innovation and support for a world-class investment management institution.
The scope of the applications and business areas covers applications and infrastructure support, trading, risk management and reporting, market data processing, market surveillance and intelligence, books keeping, reporting and more.
We are establishing a star team capable of facing the challenges of modern highly paced environments, lots of data, demand for top-class performance, availability and reliability. We utilize a wide stack of technologies and keep innovating and adopting new architectures and ways to retain leadership in the marketplace.
We are looking for bright people with engineering talent and highly proficient in their technological area, ready to continue learning and challenging the status quo as they work, willing to learn from mistakes and continue excelling.
Join our international team which located in Warsaw (Poland) , work with matured technical experts and obtain experience from different IT areas. Get a chance to hands-on in projects related to infrastructure migration and buildout, software delivery and support.
US working hours.
The role will be focus on administrating existing custom applications and 3rd party tools (Jira, Confluence,) that are used internally to support many aspects of the firm's operations. The candidate will be supporting existing use cases and work on tasks to develop new capabilities, enhance automation, and building advanced monitoring of the services we offer.
• Develop clear understanding the platform support methods
• Develop clear understanding of and manage system documentation
• Manage and update system monitors for adequacy and implement
• Addressing issues as they arise
• Take part in afterhours on call support
• Take part in afterhours/weekend deployments as required
• Prioritize requests from end users, development and product teams
• Transfer knowledge gained since onboarding into existing support team
• Merge PS methodologies with “current” application support methodologies
• 5+ years experience as a Production Support Engineer.
• Experience in administrating Atlassian products like JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Jenkins, Artifactory, Bitbucket (GIT)
• Experience with maintaining CI/CD process.
• Experience with Source control system.
• Understanding of ITIL framework and SDLC process.
• English (written, spoken - upper intermediate). Strong analytical mindset, responsible, multi-tasking, client oriented, strong communication skills.
• Practical experience with data gathering and processing, data discovery.
• Knowledge of scripting – bash, shell, PowerShell (or any other languages)
Nice to have skills:
• Able to program in modern programming languages. Prior experience with Python is ideal
• Knowlage of Unix/Windows platform
• Experience in handling and supporting Confluent KAFKA
• Experience with batch system like Activebatch, Control-M, Autosys.
• Knowledge of Load Balanced and clustered environment.
Python, , Windows Server, REST API
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 September 2020