We are searching for a professional Client Services Manager with great people skills to help our customers. Main goal is to encourage client loyalty through positive client-to-business engagement.
Zoral, a leading provider of research and development to the software industry, is searching for an experienced Client Service Manager to join its development center in Kyiv.
We are searching for a professional and courteous Client Services Manager with great people skills to help our customers. The Client Services Manager will be tasked with maintaining current clients’ needs, keeping accurate correspondence records, meeting regularly with management, updating client details. Your dedication to the needs of our clients will encourage client loyalty through positive client-to-business engagement.
To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent active listening and communication skills, good personal presentation, politeness and tact, and be able to function in a high pressure environment. The Client Services Manager should provide timely solutions to client’s problems, build sustainable and continuous relationships with clients, show initiative and drive when dealing with client requests.
• Develop effective communication platforms for clients
• Conduct customer service workshops and presentations
• Monitor and measure client satisfaction
• Liaise with different departments about client queries
• Offer advice to clients on services and products
• Develop surveys and capture client information
• Deal with client requests and troubleshoot problems
• Proven working experience as a Client Service Manager, Relations Manager
• Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
• Proficiency in English
• Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
• Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
• Strong knowledge of SLDC process
• Ability to think strategically and to lead
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Education degree in Computer Science is preferable
Zoral offers attractive salary, compensation package, as well as good opportunities for career and personal development.
About Zoral Labs
Zoral is a fintech software research and development company. We were founded in 2004.
We operate one of largest labs in Europe focused on Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML), predictive systems for consumer/SME credit and financial products.
Our clients are based in USA, Canada, Europe, Africa, Asia, South America and Australia.
We are one of the world’s leading companies in the use of unstructured, social, device, MNO, bureau and behavioral data, for real-time decisioning and predictive modeling.
Zoral software intelligently automates digital financial products.
Zoral produced the world’s first, fully automated, STP consumer credit platforms.
We are based in London, New York and Berlin
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 September 2020