You’ll join a team of highly skilled Frontend Developers using the latest web and mobile technologies to build engaging and innovative banking experiences.
● You have strong Angular and Typescript skills (4 years)
● You have worked with RxJS and have experience using design patterns (3 years)
● Having experience with Node and npm, and the Angular CLI would be an advantage too in building toolchains (3 years)
● You commonly use Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack in your projects (2+ years)
● Expert knowledge, confidence, and efficiency in debugging issues
● In-depth knowledge of broader web application architecture topics, such as:
HTTP specs (common headers, response statuses, etc...)
Security topics (CORS, XSS, CSP)
● In-depth knowledge of REST
● You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI and CD (e.g builds, pipelines, branching strategy) processes in a modular, decomposed architecture
● Having hands-on experience with build systems like Jenkins is a plus
● You have experience in working with Docker & Kubernetes and Linux
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
As a Frontend Developer, you’ll:
● have the opportunity to craft HTML templates and write SASS using our Backbase Design System based on Bootstrap.
● be a part of a multidisciplinary team being end-to-end responsible for delivery, from concept to production-ready software.
We love clean, testable, and maintainable code that is cross-browser compatible.
Dutch company delivering omnichannel banking services. The company offers state-of-the-art digital banking software that unifies data and functionality from traditional core banking systems and fintech providers into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Organized for maximum efficiency, the company includes dedicated Research & Development and Customer Success departments. The former is focused on outlining and developing the core software functionality, while the latter works with every client to implement the software to cater to the client’s specific banking needs.
The Levi9 team is involved in end-to-end development of several core banking capabilities, which facilitate communication between banks and their customers, as well as provide automation and financial control functionalities.
About Levi9 Ukraine
Levi9 IT Services Ukraine is professional IT outsourcing company.
We truly believe that working at Levi9 is much more than a job — you will be a part of a dynamic, qualified and motivated European team with a unique corporate family spirit.
Levi9 is built on the belief that true innovation happens when you bring together the best minds and ideas for the perfect achievements.
We’re a fast-growing company made up of vibrant, intelligent, and passionate people, being the employer for specialists at all career levels: from career starters to experienced engineers.
Still, working at Levi9 Kyiv or Lviv means not only to be challenged, but also to have fun! Everyone here works incredibly hard and we make sure to balance this with joyful social activities inside and outside the office.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.