Tilting Point is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Kyiv. As part of the team, you will work on collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of game data. The primary focus will be in owning a complete project and developing tools and systems for internal stakeholders.
Tilting Point is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Kyiv. As part of the team, you will work on collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of game data. The primary focus will be in owning a complete project and developing tools and systems for internal stakeholders for improving User Acquisition and LiveOps. Opportunity to combine data engineering, full stack development and data science. You will interface with various internal teams to understand their data needs and provide high quality data and insights which drive business value.
● Minimum bachelor’s in Computer Science
● 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer working on big data analytics
● Excellent knowledge of Python and SQL
● Good knowledge of Scala and Spark
● Good knowledge of Apache Airflow
● You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus
● Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources and APIs
● Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
● Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines/locations
As a plus
● Have experience/exposure to mobile User Acquisition and Marketing
● Worked in the gaming industry and knowledge game specific data
● Comfortable with AWS cloud (S3, EC2, Redshift, EKS(Kubernetes))
● Knowledge of existing third party analytics visualization software (Amplitude, Looker, Tableau)
● Startup environment — where each individual makes a large impact
● Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
● Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following, on an as-needed basis:
● Work with data analysts, game producers, and customer service to help define technology needs for the logging, processing, storage and presentation of data in a manner that delivers business value
● Design, implement, maintain tools and reports for User Acquisition and LiveOps teams from start to finish
● Work with various internal teams to satisfy analytical needs by building both large systematic reports and small custom pieces
● Build data expertise and own data quality for a variety of products
About Tilting Point
Head-quartered in New York City, Tilting Point is a next-generation games partner that provides top development studios with capital, expert resources, services, and operational support to scale the success of high-quality free-to-play games.
This job is no longer active.