Привет! Я рекрутёр компании Сиклум и мы ищем SOC Engineer
Проект: Just Eat - крупнейшая онлайн платформа в мире для заказа еды
Что нужно: 2.5+ года опыта в IT, Troubleshooting skills, опыт написания скриптов; будет плюсом опыт работы с клаудами и C#/Java/Python/Ansible
On behalf of Just Eat Takeaway, Ciklum is looking for a SOC Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
The Service Operations Team are responsible for the primary operation & availability of JUST EATs platforms and services around the world. The team are responsible for identifying and resolving issues in production (ideally before they become visible to customers) and working with the wider engineering community to ensure we chase down and mitigate areas of risk.
Based in our Mission Control centres in Bristol, Kyiv & Winnipeg the SOC Team work in a 4 on 4 off shift pattern to ensure that we have cover during our peak trading periods in all the markets we operate in.
You’ll be working as part of the Platform & Reliability Engineering department to help define and shape the future of our platform and services. You’ll operate global AWS Platforms at scale, we’ll provide the training and support to help you do that.
- Monitoring our production environments and reacting fast to prevent or reduce customer visible impact.
- Accurate Escalation of incidents when required
- Communication of production issues to key stakeholders
- Troubleshooting, reproducing and mitigating issues in our production environments
- Incident management of high severity issues impacting our sites and services 24 by 7
- Creating automation and tooling for the SRE team to improve our processes
- Working on the Platform & Reliability Engineering backlog to improve how we operate our services in production
- Supporting service prior to go-live through pre-launch reviews
- Participating in Wargames to test our operational response and Identify areas of weakness in our platforms.
- Incident Management experience
- Strong Troubleshooting, problem-solving and investigative skills
- Experience operating a production environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in an agile environment to deliver software
- Experience of Scripting / Automation
- Worked with C# .net, Java, Python, Ansible
- Experience of ELK, Splunk, Prometheus, Graphite, Grafana
- Experience of AWS or Other cloud providers
- Used APM Tools in production before
- Operated a production Windows or Linux Environment
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Worked a shift pattern before
What's in it for you:
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 September 2020