We are looking for Middle and Senior DevOps Engineers to join our team in the Lviv office.
— 4+ years of working experience as a DevOps Engineer;
— Experience in system performance improvement;
— Ability to work autonomously and result-oriented attitude;
— Commercial experience with Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFront, VPC, ElasticSearch, ElastiCache, RDS, Systems Manager);
— Ansible, Terraform;
— Atlassian CI tools (Bamboo) would be a plus;
— Bash working scripting experience;
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
— Support infrastructure with new products, update and maintain existing products hosted on AWS;
— Support several products in parallel, maintain and document knowledge;
— Do proactive system maintenance (like patching, security updates, SSL certificates renewal, etc.);
— Configure infrastructure, build and deployment automation, write Ansible playbooks and Terraform roles;
— Troubleshoot issues, process monitoring alerts, investigate performance issues;
— Be ready to assist with critical issues resolution during non-working hours (rare cases, but it happens sometimes)
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
The project is a collocated team managed on the Levi9 side and working under the Service Level Agreement, thus providing highly responsive and reliable support and development of the Customer’s tools.
The tools are prevalently high-load applications supposed to upload, transform, store and distribute digital media (texts, images and video) for the top-5 website of the Netherlands.
Technologies used: Python, Django, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Amazon AWS (+EC2, CloudFront, ASG), Ansible, Terraform, Varnish, Docker, HAProxy.
The team works on both improvements and new features, as well as takes responsibility for rapid reaction on and resolution of the incidents (it means possible cases of misbehavior, unavailability, failure etc.) occurring on any of the tools. The incidents on production which we should attend in non-working hours are rare, usually not more often than once per month.
The more efforts we put in the development — the more stable are our tools and the less is the probability of the failure.
About Levi9 Ukraine
Levi9 IT Services Ukraine is professional IT outsourcing company.
We truly believe that working at Levi9 is much more than a job — you will be a part of a dynamic, qualified and motivated European team with a unique corporate family spirit.
Levi9 is built on the belief that true innovation happens when you bring together the best minds and ideas for the perfect achievements.
We’re a fast-growing company made up of vibrant, intelligent, and passionate people, being the employer for specialists at all career levels: from career starters to experienced engineers.
Still, working at Levi9 Kyiv or Lviv means not only to be challenged, but also to have fun! Everyone here works incredibly hard and we make sure to balance this with joyful social activities inside and outside the office.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 September 2020