proSapient is a primary research platform that helps our partners conduct primary research around the globe. Our platform leverages AI and ML to offer a wide variety of features that are unique to us. We are looking for a talented Elixir developer to join our team.
Hello! We, Don't Panic Recruiting Agency, are looking for Elixir Developer for our client proSapient.
proSapient is a primary research platform that helps our partners conduct primary research around the globe. Our core business is to connect investors with industry experts who can provide insight into their industries. Our platform leverages AI and ML to offer a wide variety of features that are unique to us. Our business has grown rapidly and in the last 18 months, our headcount has grown from 2 people to 44 people (split between Kyiv, UK, and the USA).
Kyiv office is located in the city center near Pecherska metro station.
We are looking for a talented Elixir developer to join our team. You will:
- Develop, document, and support the existing Elixir codebase;
- Produce clean, testable, and reusable code;
- Be able to self-direct, take ownership of feature development;
- Perform code reviews, and contribute to development best practices;
- Participate in the development of architecture, technology stack, and product design.
Who you are
• You love Elixir!
• Proactive and solid communicator;
• Happy to learn and enjoy challenges;
• Have 2+ years of experience working as a Backend or Fullstack Developer;
• Have a strong understanding of Elixir, PostgreSQL, and functional programming;
- Have good spoken and written English.
It will be advantage if
• You are acknowledged with React;
• You have experience with Heroku and GraphQL (we use Absinthe);
• You have interest and/or experience in DevOps (Kubernetes, Docker, AWS).
- Elixir, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, React
- Heroku, AWS
What we offer:
- A team of professionals to work and grow with;
- High salary;
- We have an office in Kyiv, though the work is mostly remote with regular syncs and updates;
- Paid sick leave (100%);
- Time to think through the architecture for the implementation of new features;
- Scheduling at will;
- Work in a relaxed, quality-focused environment with an internationally-distributed team of experts.
Team in faces:
Jordan Shlosberg - Сo Founder
About Don't Panic Recruitment
We help startup founders find smart people & escape the pain of dealing with recruitment processes chaos.
Job posted on
29 September 2020