Daxx is looking for an Android Developer to join our Client's team in Kyiv.
Our Client has an R&D office of a large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Their project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments that are already in production and have an active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
The Client team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. The current team size in Kyiv is 190+ employees. They are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the-class, software product.
The Client's headquarter is in Israel. They also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. The R&D team is fully concentrated in Kyiv. They make qualitative software products to enable the business to become more efficient and successful.
• Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin Coding
• Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Strong UI development skills (complex views, animations, rendering complex graphics and charts)
• Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• 3-5 years of full-time work experience in App development using Java and Kotlin
• Experience for supporting build and CI infrastructure
• Strong knowledge of Android 10 SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Experience with web sockets (socket.io)
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Comprehensive understanding of the Agile Scrum development process
Will be a plus:
• Experience of integration with the following services: Freshchat, AppsFlyer, MixPanel
• Experience with the Google Firebase platform
• Experience with push notifications platforms like Pushwoosh and OneSignal
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Daxx is a Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Dnipro employing over 400 staff. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 September 2020