We are building a team to run technology, innovation and support for a world-class investment management institution.
The scope of the applications and business areas covers applications and infrastructure support, trading, risk management and reporting, market data processing, market surveillance and intelligence, books keeping, reporting and more.
We are establishing a star team capable of facing the challenges of modern highly paced environments, lots of data, demand for top-class performance, availability and reliability. We utilize a wide stack of technologies and keep innovating and adopting new architectures and ways to retain leadership in the marketplace.
We are looking for bright people with engineering talent and highly proficient in their technological area, ready to continue learning and challenging the status quo as they work, willing to learn from mistakes and continue excelling.
Join our international team which located in Warsaw (Poland) , work with matured technical experts and obtain experience from different IT areas. Get a chance to hands-on in projects related to infrastructure migration and buildout, software delivery and support.
Develop a clear understanding of the platform support methods
• Provide a platform and end-user support during US market hours
• Develop a clear understanding of and manage system documentation
• Manage and update system monitors for adequacy and implement
• Addressing issues as they arise
• Take part in after-hours on-call support
• Take part in after-hours/weekend deployments as required
• Prioritize requests from end-users, development and product teams
• Transfer knowledge gained since onboarding into the existing support team
• Merge PS methodologies with “current” application support methodologies
• PS should no longer exist as a standalone unit.
• 5+ years experience as a production support engineer
• Understanding of ITIL framework and incident, request and change management processes
• Experience with enterprise scheduling platform like ActiveBatch, Autosys (Or similar)
• Experience in Active Directory and performing both user and group management - ability to query Active Directory using specific filter criteria
• Experience in administering Windows Server - basic admin, event log analysis, network share administration, service management, cmd line
• Experience in administering Linux Server - basic admin, data mount config/troubleshooting, Syslog analysis, service management, bash
• Experience in log analytics platform such as SplunkCloud - administration, heavy forwarder management, app management and deployment, basic query construction, basic dashboard creations
• Experience in scripting/automation - primarily PowerShell, bash or proficient in another scripting language for systems administration
• Experience in Managed File Transfer solution like Axway - troubleshooting, user management
• Experience in server and application monitoring tools such as LogicMonitor, Datadog, Dynatrace - creating/editing monitors, analyzing metrics, creating dashboards
• Experience in Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Puppet - author playbooks and troubleshoot failed playbook runs
• Experience with using and committing code updates via version control via tools like BitBucket/Git
• Experience with endpoint management solutions like LANDesk, SCCM for both security patching and package distributions to servers
• Experience in performing basic SQL select queries for advanced reporting and analysis when required
• Experience with acting as an escalation point and providing direction to junior members of the support team
• English (written, spoken - upper-intermediate). Strong analytical mindset, responsible, multi-tasking, client-oriented, strong communication skills.
• Strong documentation skills - documentation will be followed by the general support team and must be clear and concise
Control-M, PowerShell, Active Directory, UNIX, ITIL, Bash Shell, Ansible, Windows Server, Linux, SQL, AutoSys
• Experience in administering Windows Failover Clusters - troubleshooting failover issues, analyzing cluster logs, creating/removing cluster resources
• Experience with Linux user management tools such as Centrify Direct Control
Bitbaket, Datadog, CI/CD, Git, Dynatrace, Jenkins, Puppet
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 September 2020