Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 100 countries.
Papaya Global Ukraine is seeking an innovative UI/UX designer to help us create great user experience across Papaya Global platforms (Community/Marketing/Product). In this job you will:
- Artist's instinct and aesthetic taste
- Work side by side with Product/Project Manager, Engineers and management team
- Brainstorm and create new Product Specs with Papaya Global’s Head of
- Community, Head of Marketing and Product Managers
- Take the initiative on designing and redesigning our product;
- Translate product requirements to a coherent and consistent user experience
- Design high quality, WOW-Factor, pixel-perfect visual interfaces and assets, supporting a multi-device, multi-resolution environment
- Drive designs to a successful implementation working closely with developers throughout the process
- Maintain and develop the company’s interface design guidelines
- Articulate and defend visual and UX choices in front of stakeholders
- Tracking the latest trends, new products and chips in web-design and web-technologies
- Preference to create and not copy-paste
- Perfectionism in detail its a plus
- Understanding of web-layout tools (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap)
- Creation of digital materials for digital presentations to convey our vision, work along the CEO of Papaya Global. You can fit right in if you are:
- Analytical and technically literate
- You have a cool portfolio. You are proud of what you are doing, telling colleagues, friends, parents about your work. Posting projects on Behance or Dribbble. Perhaps even created your personal website with their presentation. And we also really want to look at them.
- You are constantly evolving. There is no limit to perfection, yes? Check out new methodologies and processes, test tools, learn from your mistakes. They, by the way, sometimes do everything, this is normal.
- Self-motivated to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Willing to provide start-to-finish results with minimum assistance from the manager's side.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 7+ years experience in UI/UX design
- Proficient in Sketch/Figma and Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools
- Working experience with user research, empathy mapping, customer journey mapping and other UX stuff
- Great understanding of responsive design, including design for mobile devices
- Decent English, both written and spoken Would be a plus:
- Working experience with animation tool such as After Effect, Principle/Flinto
- Graphic design background/illustrations lover
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience A portfolio must be submitted along with CV
- A suitable portfolio should show your skills. Experience in data visualizations and designing analytical platforms - an advantage
- Please specify level of contribution for each item and include info about the process
• Competitive salary;
• Opportunity for professional growth and career development;
• Social package, vacation, and sick leave compensation;
• Health plan
About Don't Panic Recruitment
We help startup founders find smart people & escape the pain of dealing with recruitment processes chaos.
This job is no longer active.
Design / UI / UX