Нужен Senior Back-End Software Engineer на проект, связанный с билинг-платформой. 6 месяцев назад стартовали разработку этой части продукта и сейчас добавляем новый функционал по различным способам оплат. Команда в основном в Харькове - 15 человек. Стек - .Net Core 3.1, Docker, RabbitMq, AWS.
As a Senior Back-End Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the dynamic development of a greenfield solution to replace existing billing platforms. The project goal is to integrate the 3-rd party vendor subscription management platform and implement Account management system.
The solution will be represented like a set of several services that will be integrated with the subscription management platform.
The solution will be implemented as a set of DotNet Core web applications. It will be hosted in the cloud under the K8S platform and delivered by Gitlab CI.
The solution is going to be cloud-agnostic based on .Net Core 3.1. The target hosting platform is AWS. The application will be hosted as a set of Docker containers inside K8S cluster.
RabbitMq will be used as transport for async communication between services.
Our client is an American-based, mid-sized company that provides its clients with a possibility to access the Internet privately and securely. Its VPN services are used worldwide and supported on such platforms as Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. The company's VPN product has been built on the best VPN protocols and encryption, which makes it reliable and secure for use.
What is your role?
● Designing core components and features based on .Net Core platform.
● Writing reusable, testable and efficient code. Participating in and performing code reviews;
● Analyzing user and system requirements;
● Analyze performance degradation and provide mitigation strategy
● Providing expertise and support to other members of the engineering teams, particularly in resolving discovered issues;
● Working effectively in a challenging Agile environment. Advocating for and practicing agile test methodologies, such as behavior-driven or test-driven development.
What do you need?
● Proficient in working with .NET Web based technologies
● Proficient in Domain Driven Design methodologies
● Good knowledge of application configuration management
● Experience in designing and implementation of core components
● Good knowledge of debug tools and troubleshooting techniques
● Experience with performance optimization techniques.
● Proven experience using Docker;
● Experienced with version control systems (Git);
● English level: upper intermediate
About SoftServe Kharkiv
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 5,500+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
• We inspire creation without pushing, and appreciate imagination.
• We inspire true dialogues, passionate debates, and friendly jokes.
• We speak sense.
• Whatever the topic, we stay human
We understand that the best way to build our future is to help you build yours. To assist you with development we have created a special SoftServe University offering an array of IT courses for those willing to start career, as well as certification center, various soft and hard skills trainings for associates. Growing together, we build our common future!
Check out our website for more details.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 September 2020