We are currently looking for a remote Senior C++ Software Engineer with 3+ years of C++ development experience to join our team.
The customer is a provider of software as a service and cloud-based remote connectivity services for collaboration, IT management, and customer engagement. The company's products give users and administrators access to remote computers.
The main pool of tasks is associated with developing next-gen Communication & Collaboration products.
- Evaluate and integrate components for real-time audio- and video-processing
- Profound knowledge of the C++ language in its modern forms
- Experience in real-time media development and technologies (e.g. WebRTC)
- Experience in parallel programming (multithreading, asynchronous programming)
Nice to have
- C++, TypeScript
- WebRTC, TCP/IP, RTP
- Windows/Mac client integration
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 September 2020