We consider candidates for full-time remote and office work for this position.
As a Senior Test Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
You will be working closely with other cross-functional teams distributed between different locations in various countries and work in one of the Scrum teams.
- Lead team of 1-3 Test Engineers
- Develop and follow a test strategy on the project
- Establish a test process on the project
- Preparation of testing result reports, estimations, sprint planning
- Communication with a customer on daily basis
- 3+ years of experience in Software testing
- Experience of leading small QA team would be a plus
- Strong test design skills is a must
- Requirements analysis experience
- Knowledge and experience in Scrum
- Knowledge and experience in REST API testing
- Knowledge and experience in DB (SQL, Oracle, Mongo, etc.)
- Experience in Automation would be a plus
- Experience in close collaboration with a customer
- Good spoken and written English level
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page: