As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
In the Senior DevOps Engineer role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the development operations environment for one of our projects. Expected day-to-day tasks: review existing deployment process and propose improvements; design and implement deployment scripts/procedures; investigate existing deployment issues and identify responsibilities for a specific team member for particular classes of problems (Infrastructure, application, etc.); stabilize the release of application builds; incorporate "sanity checks" in deploy process/scripts to ensure stability; own content migration to populate test-environments.
Your challenges: improve the continuous integration process to make deploys consistently successful, fast, simpler to maintain; streamline/automate content migration from Prod to DEV/QA environments. This is a great opportunity to join early and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure.
- Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools
- Write infrastructure code and automation
- Using DevOps approach collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems
- Support and operate highly available systems
- Monitor and support for servers and clients
- Maintenance, support and monitor of distributed environments
- Work on different types of remote projects. That covers different types of tasks
- 3+ years of experience in support/configuring of Linux/Unix servers
- Experience in AWS technologies
- Experience in using auto configuration systems (Chef\Terraform\Cloud formation)
- Experience in using Kubernetes, Helm charts, Docker
- Good knowledge of Scripting: Python, Ruby
- Understanding of CI/CD and project life-cycle principles
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of both spoken and written English (B2 and higher)
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 September 2020