PROJECT DESCRIPTION: iGaming platform project — a reactive system, delivering high performance, distributed and resilient solutions to our iGaming operator clients.
• 2+ years previous experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), operations and IT infrastructure development.
• Strong knowledge with solutions based on Linux systems and Cloud solutions (Ubuntu Server, AWS, DO).
• Understanding of Networking: network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
• Version Control: GIT ( branching, pull/push, rebase/merge conflicts ).
• Configuration management: Ansible, Terraform (will be a plus).
• Experience with automatic deployment tools Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes (will be a plus).
• Base skills with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, etc.
• Base skills with Monitoring tools like Prometheus+Grafana.
WILL BE A PLUS:
• University Degree or equivalent; bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field will be considered as a big plus.
• Knowledge of various monitoring tools (Nagios/Zabbix/ Prometeus/ CloudWatch etc.).
• Scripting skills, Python, Shell (Bash), PHP, Ruby will be considered as a big plus.
• Cloud platforms ( AWS, DO, GCP).
• Work directly with the Development team and product managers to test system integrity.
• Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management.
• Evaluate and test implemented designs.
• Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
• Handle code deployments in all environments.
• Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve.
• Provide technical guidance and educate team members and co-workers on development and operations.
• Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery.
• Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
• Manage CI and CD tools with team.
• Document and design various processes; update existing processes.
• Improve infrastructure development and application development.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Long-term employment
• Career growth opportunities
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• English classes with native speaker
• Health insurance
• Free lunches
About RQ Team
RQ Team (RQT) was created, due to the continuous growth of the International holding and its needs. Each new business trend requires the prompt formation of new development teams. RQT - recruiting company, specialized in high-quality selection of relevant IT specialists in teams of Ukrainian and foreign companies.
Job posted on
23 September 2020