Star is hiring Android Engineer with Java and Kotlin previous experience.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Good knowledge of Java language, Java Core, and Kotlin;
- 3+ years of experience in Android development;
- RxJava, Dagger 2, Kotlin Coroutines;
- Good knowledge of Android IDE, tools and libraries;
- Good coding skills, knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, concurrency, networking;
- Understanding of modern development approaches – continuous integration, unit testing;
- Understanding of agile development process – Scrum, Kanban;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge in the latest trends in the mobile industry and platforms;
- Intermediate English.
- BSc/MSc degree;
- Knowledge of Android eco-system – analytics, advertising, publishing, UI design concepts;
- Good understanding of application security;
- Personal applications in Google Play;
- Design, develop and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code;
- Implement new features and build REST APIs;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Collaborate with the team members within a Scrum Framework;
- Perform code reviews and share best practices with colleagues.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Our client is a well-known Japanese company that is сontinuously innovating in the Automotive & Mobility space. Together with them we'll develop and launch a prototype of the new product that is to re-imagine the digital assistant experience and group entertainment inside of the consumer vehicles. The prototype we build will be mounted inside the rental vehicles and launched in one of the Japanese cities in early 2021. The multi-screen application will allow passengers to plan their journey together, entertain with photos and karaoke during the trip all guided by a fun digital personality. You’ll get to participate in brand new product creation, experience the interaction with Japanese clients and specifics of UX design for the Japanese market. After the prototype is launched we’ll evolve the product to cover more aspects of the user's digital life.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is a global consultancy that connects insights, strategy, design, engineering, and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way — no matter how long or complex their journey. We care deeply about the results you want to create. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers, and engineers to create superior solutions and commercial successes for you.
Whether you’re a startup or a global corporation, Star helps companies become winners within their sector.
Our 750 innovators, strategists, designers, engineers, and marketers exist to make great ideas shine.
(2I build.), Okhtyrskyi Ln, 7, Kiev, Kyiv city, 03680
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 October 2020