We are looking for a Technical Product Owner to join our Vinnytsia office on a full-time basis.
Playtika — the company of storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the social games industry. Playtika doesn’t just build games. It brings them to life. Fueled by over six terabytes of data daily, our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
We were the first to introduce free-to-play casino-style games to social networks. We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have 30 million players and 17 offices around the world.
- Collaborate with technical and business stakeholders to create prioritized valuable backlog;
- Work closely with development teams before and during the sprints to ensure that they understand the vision of the product and are designing great effective solutions;
- Synchronize with other PO's across the organization to provide successful deliveries;
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency;
- Product Owner experience with agile methodologies (Scrum strongly desired);
- Lead product development and release process for technical epics and maintain the core development road map
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for technical improvements from stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices (especially Scrum), methodologies and tools;
- Experience in writing Technical Design Documents or Technical Requirements;
- Experience writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements;
- Good understanding of business goals and priorities;
- Technical knowledge and experience (client – server architecture, database);
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Exceedingly detailed oriented with superb writing, communication and presentation skills
- Good level of spoken and written English.
We offer all our employees:
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world;
- Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable.
Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the games industry.
We were the first to offer free-to-play casino games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. We were also one of the originators of live game operations, offering users personalized, daily game experiences with new events and exciting new features 365 days a year.
Our games have stood the test of time, leading with top-grossing titles for over five straight years.
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming the world’s leading provider of casual game entertainment. Through our diverse and constantly growing portfolio of games, we seek to create the most engaging and beloved entertainment experiences in the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 September 2020