Technical Support Team Lead is responsible for both providing Tier2 level technical support for our customers, as well as overseeing and management of the Technical Support team.
Overview of Technical Support:
Form.com delivers custom workflow and data collection solutions to our customers by leveraging our feature rich and highly configurable Form.com Platform. At times, our customers will require support assistance in the event of issues or questions. The support services are provided by the Form.com Support Team. The Support team engages with our customers over phone, email, and/or chat, and Support is split between general support (Tier 1) and technical support (Tier 2). Technical Support provides a higher level of Support services, engaged when the issue requires a more thorough review of the platform’s log files and data base, or when the engagement with the customer’s technical teams (i.e. IT, system administrators, etc.) is required.
• Provide triage and investigation of customer technical issues with the form.com platform over phone, chat, and/or email.
• Escalate and engage with the Engineering, Production, and/or Project Delivery team upon issue identification for resolution; provide relevant entries from log files and create issue description to facilitate issue resolution.
• Lead customer and internal team communication regarding platform outages, issues, and/or customer specific issues.
• Work closely with Director of Support for root cause analysis documentation creation for Customers.
• Act as the point of escalation for the high visibility or impact platform issues as required.
• Provide oversight and accountability for the quality and timeliness of Technical Support Agent’s work – including customer satisfaction, quality of ticket details, speed of issue resolution, and overall communication (customer and internal).
• Oversee and manage Tech Support Team personnel to successfully achieve:
o Hiring and personnel development;
o Balance resource availability and utilization;
o Team training;
o Conduct regular 1:1s and quarterly performance reviews;
o Measure and drive continuous improvements for customer satisfaction and SLA metrics;
o Drive adherence to support team best practices and polices (i.e. JIRA usage);
• Collaborate with Director of Support to identify and drive internal projects with a goal of optimizing and improving existing support processes (i.e. improving customer satisfaction, increasing self-service support, improving overall SLA, etc.). Candidate should be able to identify and track measurable success metrics for those initiatives, including ROI analysis to assess initiative success;
• Facilitate inter-departmental communication and build relationships with various team leads (e.g. Professional Services, Engineering, Production etc.);
• Work with Director of Support, L1 Support Lead and Engineering Team Lead for Problem Management process arrangement and adherence;
• Provide regular Technical Issues statistics and Reporting to Director of Support and VP of Services.
• Experience with Linux (or other Unix-like operating systems) and SQL;
• 3+ years of experience managing Support help desk for IT products and/or IT outsource organization (including direct management and hiring activities);
• 4+ years working in Support help desk for IT products and/or IT outsource organization;
• Fluent English and excellent communication skills; experience with customer engagement (phone, email, chat) is a must;
• Experience with common support and technical tracking platforms such as JIRA and Zendesk;
• Analytical mindset; proven history of data-driven strategic decision making;
• Meticulous attention to detail;
• Excellent reasoning and strong decision-making skills;
• Initiative and self-motivation; have proven experience for rolling out process optimization and improvements within an organization or team;
• Strong understanding and experience with SAAS company and B2B business model.
Form.com is the Enterprise Platform for Integrated Mobile Forms Solutions.
We help mid to large organizations improve how they collect, manage, and leverage data across the enterprise. Our products are deployed by 1000’s of clients around the world including a large number of Fortune 500 companies.
Job posted on
22 September 2020