Our customer is a US-based technology company focused on the design and development of the wired and wireless data communication products for enterprise and home markets.
Being a fast growing company, our customer is offering highly innovative and advanced products and solutions including in the emerging data communication market segments.
Within a project team, you will contribute to the validation and integration support of the unified solution to ensure networking, management and monitoring functions for the multiple enterprise level L2 and L3 networking products developed by our customer. Among others, you will be involved in requirements analysis, defining test design and product test strategy, test execution, including regression testing and integration support of the developed solution on customer devices.
-BA/MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Testing
- At least 1 year of experience in validation of the embedded devices
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and techniques
- Good experience in software design and test documentation
- Good knowledge of Linux, especially networking subsystem
- Knowledge/experience in computer networks (Ethernet, TCP/IP, Wireless)
- Experience in analyzing standards (IEEE, RFC, ITU, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate or above spoken and written English
- Experience in OpenWrt will be a major plus
- Good knowledge of L1/L3 networking protocols
- Experience in validation of network products (switches, routers)
- Experience in Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Participate in the requirements analysis and definition of the test specifications
-Take part in defining Test Strategy and Test Plan
- Participate in test execution and bug reporting
- Participate in the analysis and diagnosis of regular system regression tests
- Participate in investigation of complex issues
- Mentoring and supervising of the team members, providing feedback and guidance
- Cooperate with development team to follow up bug resolution
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 September 2020