We are looking for a project manager, who's passionate about Agile, highly adoptable, comfortable with setting goals and negotiating toward reaching them and speaks fluent English.
- Support other S&F producers and help reduce the high workload.
- Own your projects holistically, where you are both proactive in prevention of problems as well as effective in resolving issues that arise.
- Comfortable managing both engineers and clients (both technical and business)
- Trust-building skills.
- Quickly resolving escalations
- Able to support sales on a basic level.
- Basic product management and account management skills.
- Track project costs in order to meet the budget.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Support project Onboarding and Offboarding by following company processes and templates.
- Support the company with operational tasks.
- Must be able to work both from home and office (depending on location).
- Must be able to talk on video calls for extended periods of time.
- Maximized availability during Eastern Time (New York) business hours (9 AM — 5 PM).
At Speed & Function, we are a team of passionate individuals who practice the art of custom software. We help take product ideas to market through best practices in UX and engineering, led by product strategy and management. We deliver a full range of refinement, from prototype to MVP to enterprise-grade applications, having released over 300 products in over 10 years. We bring software and collaboration best practices enjoyed by large organizations to the open market at below-enterprise rates. Speed & Function has built and operated several SaaS platforms. Our advanced expertise is in UI engineering/front-end and: we build high-performance, secure and accessible interfaces that are easy to use across all mainstream devices. "Speed" in our name stands for performance. Risk management is an integral component of each product we work on, which helps us deliver significantly above average success rates to our clients. We are striving to become a deliberately developmental organization (DDO / growth culture).
Our flexible, transparent, and proactive approach to communication, sets us apart from others in our field. Over the past 11 years we've continued to refine and master this practice, earning us our reputation as one of the strongest web development and UI engineering shops in the Philadelphia area.
Our mission is to finalize a unique collaboration framework that's relevant to 21st-century challenges and allows delivering both state-of-the-art technology solutions and amazing collaboration experience.
We are a distributed team with headquarters in Philadelphia, USA, and a variety of locations in Europe, primarily in Ukraine and Montenegro. Most of us currently work from home.
Currently, there are over 40 of us: mostly engineers, but we also have people who do administration, business development, finance, and HR.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 September 2020