We are looking for a talented and result-oriented and proactive HR Generalist, with strong communication and leadership skills, who is willing to become a lead with time to join our team and support company growth.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, contacting, interviewing, background checks, selection, and hiring
- Organize and hold a general adaptation of new specialists in the company;
- Plan, organize, and monitor specialists performance, according to the defined procedures and deadlines;
- Organize and conduct outgoing interviews;
- Timely and proper maintain HR records and HR processes database updating;
- Inform, advise and train managers on matters related to the personnel management of the company;
- Advise specialists on matters relating to their professional development, solving nonstandard situations;
- Organize and facilitate training needs analysis, internal and external training processes, conference visits, and education programs.
- Assist on the organization of internal employee events, team buildings
- Conduct regular surveys, prepare analytics, and reports, gather HR and recruitment metrics
- Monitorand analyze Labor market
- Promote Company employer brand to both internal and external audiences.
Requirements to the candidates:
- 3+ year of experience in HR Generalist or related position
- Good knowledge of various recruiting tools and search methods
- Experience in filling vacancies of different levels and profiles;
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Strong communication and intrapersonal skills
- General understanding of IT-technologies
- Excellent time management skills to process a large amount of information and the ability to multitask
- English upper-intermediate or higher
Requirements nice to have if any:
- Team management experience
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Competitive compensation
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Compensation of educational activities: certifications, courses, conferences
- Paid vacation according to the Ukrainian laws
- Paid sick leaves, health activities compensation
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- Regular team-building events and enjoyable working environment
Romexsoft is an outsourcing provider of cloud solutions and software engineering services with over 15 years of experience. The HQ & Development Center of the company located in Lviv, Ukraine.
As a certified AWS Consulting Partner company, we provide extensive support to customer-centric companies to help them build and grow cloud-based businesses on AWS.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
HR / Recruiters