If you are ready to use your experience to handle interesting challenges try yourself in InoXoft. Apply now and see a big boost in your career!
A healthcare technology platform that aligns incentives between payers and healthcare providers to enable value-based care decisions. The company’s platform uses the collective intelligence from healthcare data and human expertise to guide patients and providers to care decisions that consider cost, quality, and individual preferences, helping patients find, schedule, and receive quality care while promoting payer and provider collaboration.
Tech Stack: React.js, Node.js, Amazon services: VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, Redshift, RDS, and Kubernetes.
Customer origin: Israel.
Location: Lviv, Ternopil.
* Following and improving project conventions (architecture approach, code style, best practices);
* Following existing project processes, methodologies, and guidelines;
* Estimation of tasks and functions and fit with own estimates;
* Creating and updating project documentation (technical and functional);
* Setup and maintenance of project environments;
* Negotiation/explanation of requirements and technical questions with the clients;
* Delivery of assigned tasks:
1. clarification and analysis of requirements,
2. performing all needed investigations for successful delivery,
3. writing & reviewing code and functionality, refining and rewriting it as necessary,
4. testing own functionality before moving task to QA testing,
5. presentation & demo of delivered tasks (internal/external).
* Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, quality engineers, UI/UX designers;
* Following company processes (time log, vacation, internal policies, prescribed in InoXoft Guide);
* Investigation of new technologies;
* Continuous update of technical knowledge and soft skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications;
* Providing feedback to colleagues, managers, and company.
* 4+ years of overall programming experience with 3 of those focused on React.js;
* 1+ years experience with Node.js;
* Experience with AWS;
* Experience with ElasticSearch, Postgres, RabbitMQ;
* Experience with developing and monitoring micro-service architecture;
* Upper-Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written).
* Involvement into Corporate OKRs and Strategic Goals;
* Possibility to realize own ideas in company, grow as mentor, lead or speaker;
* Direct Communication with Client and business trips;
* Half-year Performance appraisals and Salary reviews;
* Having a mentor, who will guide you toward self-realization goals;
* Access to Certification Camps and support with Certification;
* Knowledge and Skills Evaluations based on Corporate Matrices;
* Enhancement of English skills at courses;
* Access to multiple Meetups and Tech Talks within AcademyX;
* Support in terms of personal brand development.
Inoxoft is an IT Outsource company based in Lviv.
• 5+ Years on the market
• 90+ Team members
• 50+ Delivered Projects
• 20+ Satisfied Clients
We are solid, *reliable* and friendly team driven by the desire to add value to our Client’s businesses and startups in the USA, Israel, Netherlands, Norway, Australia.
Our work is based on four values: Realize, Improve, Care, Be sharp. We adhere to them in our decision making and people management.
With transparent communication and no micromanagement, our teammates have the opportunity to impact the processes and strategic direction of the company with their ideas and improvements.
Work at InoXoft is not just a work on projects, but also constant self-development, team buildings, trips, sports, social activities and common celebrations.
Our onboarding process and personalized approach to self-development provides our teammates quick adaptation, feedback exchange and definition of ways how to exceed in their roles for better self-realization.
InoXoft encourages and recognizes business achievements and internal contributions of our people.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 September 2020