We are one of the largest international consulting company in Northern Europe. For our Swedish partner that works within green energy industry, we're looking for Senior FS Java Developers to join their new software development team that will be located in Lviv.
Type of project: biggest Swedish startup projects within the electricity area. Ex.: "Charge and Drive" - charging of electrical vehicles
Location: 100% remotely / Lviv
Project language: English
Work trips: might occur short-term BT to Sweden or Poland
Assignment type: contract B2B
Project length: 12 months + (long term cooperation)
You will be working as part of a newly formed team adopting agile development methodologies. The team will be working in close collaboration with the Sweden stakeholders throughout the whole development lifecycle, including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and operations. The team will explore and prototype highly performant applications and features with the customer and usability in focus.
You’re be a fullstack developer with a devops mindset in a cloud-based environment (AWS) levering AWS services using Java (Spring Boot) to build digital services using a microservices architecture.
- Development and implementation of web applications
- Collaborating with your team to design and implement deployable features and products while enhancing the overall architecture
- Developing beta type features to a fully deployable state supporting the devops maintenance model
- Ensuring service operability by implementing proper security, monitoring, alerts and reporting for the infrastructure and follow up issues and incidents in day to day operations
- Ensuring good code quality confirmed by proper testing and static analysis metrics
- Ensuring that features and services developed are performant and scalable
- You will report to the Development manager but will work closely with your colleagues in other countries so some travel might occur.
- You have minimum 4 years of commercial experience with:
Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Microservices, React.js, Docker, AWS
- You are a multi-skilled, experienced, solution-oriented person with a positive can-do attitude.
- You like working cross-functionally in an international environment. In our work, focus and priorities may shift fast so flexibility is one of your strengths. - You have really good communication skills, strong sense of ownership and responsibility, appreciating the freedom to be in control of your own time and effort.
- You are a true team player that really believes in the power of working in an agile team.
- If you see something in need of attention you dive right into it on your own initiative, not waiting for someone to tell you.
- Long term cooperation across multiple world-scale importance projects
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- High-end IT equipment: monitors, headphones, etc
- Benefits: private medical care, sport card etc (Your suggetions are wellcomed).
- Opportunity to work based on scandinavian buisness culture
About ProData Consult
ProData Consult is one of the largest international consulting company in Northern Europe with offices in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, the Netherlands and Poland. We work with the best specialists vastly experienced in IT sector. We carry out challenging projects across a number of industries – accept military. Our relationship with Consultants is built on an open and honest communication.
We act within the Scandinavian business culture focused on achieving goals while maintaining the balance between private and professional life. We offer attractive hourly rates and transparent pricing and professional stability (long term cooperation).
This job is no longer active.