Next generation cloud solution to collect Grid Asset Condition Data.
This system will be used by energy engineers to optimize on-field work using mobile app and in the office to work with stat data. The system contains multi-dimensional unified catalog for Assets, engine to build inspection forms per asset type, back-office part of the system to analyze gathered data and prepare reports.
- Clarification of requirements to environments, meetings with clients and supportive departments
- Prepare environment architecture diagrams
- CI/CD pipeline setup
- Deployment and management of AWS EKS cluster
- Setup of on-prem Kubernetes cluster
- Android and iOS builds on Jenkins
- Docker, docker-compose implementation
- Investigations, PoC of using new technologies
- Tasks distribution
- Sharing knowledge and common practices over the teams
Kubernetes, AWS, CI/CD, Linux, VMWare ESXi, Helm Kubernetes, Docker Compose, Docker, Jenkins Pipeline
Bash-scripting, SonarQube, Python, Nginx, ELK Stack, Apache Ignite, Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, PostgreSQL
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 September 2020