We are looking for a Java developer to join our distributed team. You will design and develop software solutions for a US client under a direction of respective Product and Project Managers. The position is open to work in Kharkiv office or remote.
We are an IT services company based out of San Francisco, USA. We are expanding and are building out a strong development team to implement solutions in health and pharmaceutical space in the area of medical surveys, market research, and interacting with healthcare providers and their facility management staff.
Potential candidates should have:
● Experience with Vue.js framework.
● Working knowledge and experience with JQuery, JSON, CSS, HTML
● Excellent skills in PostgreSQL database development
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect front-end to back-end services
● Understanding of database design principles
● Work experience with AWS (S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SES, etc.)
● Knowledge of web technologies and UI/UX standards
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● Familiarity with continuous integration
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, BitBucket
● Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
● Understand Business Requirements and turn them into features and design specifications
● Deliver architectural vision of the Java based product - hosting, storage, servers, serverless, databases, integration points, etc.
● Design and develop new features and capabilities
● Identify and correct performance bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of platform
● Collaborate with a team to define, design, and deliver new features
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
● Instrument and follow the product's lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment and maintenance
● Develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications
● Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
● Design, develop and test Java based solutions using common standards and frameworks such as Spring Boot
Ampelfy was launched by a team of Silicon Valley technology entrepreneurs with one concept. Talent is scarce. Recruiting and finding great talent is expensive and time intensive. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to get the right team, with the right skills and experience quickly and easily?
We build and acquihire expert engineering and data science teams that help our clients meet their business needs and solve their operational challenges.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.