Position: Senior Java Developer
Required tech skills:
- Experience designing web apps and enterprise server systems;
- Strong English verbal and written skills to perform communication with the client (Upper-Intermediate);
- 5+ years of experience as Java Developer;
- Experience of using SQL, Hibernate and one of more databases (Oracle, MySQL, Postgre);
- Experience with the development and CI tools: maven, git, Bamboo, Jenkins, Jira, etc;
- Experience with microservice built with Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus;
- Experience with the clouds (preferable AWS) is a plus;
- Experience with PROD issues troubleshooting;
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills;
- Expertise building software in Agile development environment;
- Business oriented mindset, team player;
- B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering on related science.
- Scope grooming/estimation/planning;
- Close communication and collaboration with key stackeholders on the client side;
- Development of the release scope;
- Production issues troubleshooting/system stabilization;
- Collaboration with QA team;
- Interviewing new developers.
A compliance and social security solution which integrates with social and collaboration networks to collect, archive, analyze, and take action on any posts that bear potential risk to organization. Other part of the solution allows to search for and identify fake or fraudulent accounts in social networks, identifies suspicious or bot activity against a monitoring account, gives an ability to take action on the identified threat (block, request take-down, etc.).
This is a Web solution which includes sites, web services, cloud storage, mobile applications and integrates several third-party solutions.
High level of compensation, medical insurance, a benefits package, gym, education programs, corporate events, good opportunity for professional growth.
We work from home during the quarantine period.
Let's communicate if you are interested in this position
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 October 2020