On behalf of OpsWorks Co. Client, we are looking for Senior Java Developer to join our team on a full-time basis. You will design and implement strategic features for the core product and quantitative trading strategies for clients. This is a full-time, remote, long-term position.
OpsWorks Co. is a Ukraine-based outsourcing/outstaffing IT company with headquarter in Kyiv. We are looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join our client’s project, Switzerland based company specializing in a fully-integrated algorithmic trading software solution for quantitative hedge funds. You will be part of the core development team. As a Senior Java Developer, you will design and implement strategic features for the core product and quantitative trading strategies for clients.
This is a full-time, remote, and long-term position.
- At least 5 years of hands-on professional experience in the Java enterprise environment;
- Strong expertise in the Java SE/EE is MUST;
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Hibernate ;
- Good understanding of RDBMS and optionally Big Data;
- Experience with Esper, Hazelcast;
- Hands-on experience with Maven, Git, Jenkins & Nexus;
- Experience with algorithmic trading systems and low-latency trading;
- Expertise in software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts;
- Very good expertise in building multi-threaded & distributed systems;
- Experience with Agile and Test Driven Development;
- Strong communication skills and fluent English;
- Master’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science;
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the trading domain, preferably with quantitative trading strategies based on Stocks, Forex, Futures, Options and/or Cryptocurrencies;
- Experience with FIX Protocol;
- Remote working experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and implementation of future releases of the product including key infrastructure components such as low latency order management, execution algorithms, smart order routing, event handling, big data management, messaging and business services;
- Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of quantitative trading strategies based on client specific requirements;
- Close collaboration with product management, development team, head of development and customers;
- Following current industry trends and incorporating best practices into the solution.
- Challenging tasks;
- Opportunity to learn new technologies;
- Possibility to do new things, not just maintain old;
- Possibility to grow your career;
- Appreciation and honest/open leadership style;
- A friendly team of experts who inspire and support you;
- Self-education support (access to premium subscription to Safari Books Online, etc; paid attending professional conferences and meetups);
- Corporate English lessons with a native speaker;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation (21 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves and medical insurance;
- Compensation negotiable, based upon experience.
On behalf of OpsWorks Co. Client, OpsWorks Co. is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team on a full-time basis. We help our customer located in Switzerland to expand their distributed teams of talented software engineers who truly believe in what they're doing. They provide everything a typical quantitative trading firm requires to run its research and trading operations. It is the very first and most advanced algorithmic trading software product to allow automated trading of Bitcoin and other crypto-assets.
Apply and we look forward to meeting you and hopefully work with you very soon!
We gather all the newest technologies in cloud computing, virtualization, automatization, and infrastructure development to deliver it to our customers as a service. Opsworks offers DevOps consulting & DevOps services by employing the best tools of deployment, monitoring and configuration management. We provide knowledge services in continuous integration and continuous delivery, automated testing, and customized infrastructure management services. We give the tools your team needs to successfully transit into a DevOps environment. We are inspired by the best DevOps practices and Agile development that makes us professionals in these areas. Over a couple of years, we have consulted small and mid-sized companies, all across the world. Because of such an extensive experience in the field, we consider ourselves to be among the best companies in the industry.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 October 2020