Hi) If you love challenges, complex and interesting projects, new technologies, you want and can implement tasks without constant mentoring - welcome!
About the client:
Warner Music is one of the three largest musical labels. We are recreating their licensing and royalty creation system to be able to process large amounts of incoming data within seconds. We are creating a reactive system based in AWS, using lambda functions and Camunda as a business rules engine, which will allow to customize and scale the system infinitely.
More here: https://www.wmg.com/
Project: Royalties statistics portal for artists and music makers which collects information about their songs and control system of licenses.
Technology stack: Java 8, Spring Boot, AWS, Docker, Camunda, Angular, Cassandra, Postgres, Elastic Search.
- 3+ years of experience with managing data across relational SQL and NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis, MongoDB, ect.;
- Experience in data analysis;
- Good understanding of PostgreSQL;
- Experience designing, building, installing, configuring, supporting and maintaining high-volume, large database systems;
- Experience of various Database encryption solutions, such as TDE (Transparent Data Encryption);
- Strong skills with performance tuning, and optimization, backups, restores, and recovery models;
- English - Intermediate+ level and above.
Will be plus:
- Some experience as a data engineer - experience with ETL
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS.
The mission of this position - investigate existing system, understand current domain model, problems & pitfalls, and design either relational or hybrid solution which would be reliable, scalable, robust, and moderately easy in development/support.
- Create and Manage SQL and NoSQL databases
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability, and security
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time
- Provide suggestions for solutions
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Contract with the American company;
- 20 days of paid vacation and 10 days of paid sick leaves;
- Flexible work schedule, full-time;
- Remote job;
- Possible trips to America, participation in conference, festivals, for example - SXSW (south by south west);
- Friendly team of highly experienced specialists;
- Corporate culture of transparency, productive challenging & innovation.
About Enke Systems
Enke Systems is a global consulting firm focused on strategy, technology and integration. We help organizations develop and integrate the software products and digital platforms they rely on.
We work as a business partner for our customers and outperform them in high-speed, distributed Agile and DevOps practices. By focusing on the right solution, we will offer alternative approaches when we think they can lead to better results.
Enke Systems is a truly global organization supporting local and global customers with our talented engineering teams distributed worldwide.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
SQL / DBA