Vilmate is looking for a Middle .NET Core Developer to join our team in Kharkiv.
The project is called Formsatsningen. It is a platform uniting people with the common goal of losing weight. Users of this online social network can, for a certain fee, become part of a group and participate in a 4-week challenge. Participants of a group share their progress, inspiration, and positive energy with each other, and they also compete for a prize pool. The pool is a sum of money contributed to the pot by the groups' participants. Formsatsningen is an app where you invest in your health and get rewarded!
● Experience with .NET/.NET Core platform for at least 2 years.
● Experience with ASP.NET Core Web API.
● Good understanding of OOP, programming patterns.
● Good knowledge of SQL, practical experience with MS SQL.
● Ability to work in a team.
● Good written and spoken communicative English skills.
As a plus:
● Experience with Entity Framework
● Experience with Azure.
● Experience with Hangfire.
● Being a single both back-end developer on the project.
● Building integrations, rest API, and database queries.
● Creating automated tests and extending existing test coverage.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is a nearly 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 8 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 October 2020