Look up in the sky and you will see thousands of aircraft flying schedules produced by specific software. We are welcome developers to joint our new exciting project supporting such software to create prototypes for technical and architectural validation as well as human-in-the-loop evaluations.
Progresstech-Ukraine, a supplier of world's largest aerospace player, has joined the project on creating of cutting-edge software that revolutionizes air transport.
Look up in the sky and you will see thousands of aircraft flying schedules produced by specific software. We are very welcome developers to joint our new exciting project supporting such software by joining an international multi-skill development team to create prototypes for technical and architectural validation as well as human-in-the-loop evaluations.
Currently, we are looking for a Front-end Engineer.
• Performs development, maintenance, and unit tests for a software computer software configuration item by utilizing software development environments and programming languages in order to implement design and satisfy allocated requirements.
• Ensures application of best practices.
• Supports integration efforts of complex systems, applying comprehensive knowledge of system domain areas to resolve complex integration issues.
• Prioritizes development tasks and supports detail design reviews.
• Participates in internal and external design reviews, when required.
• Communication skills: it is crucial to us that you will have high communication skills. You need to be able to elaborate on topics, explain problems and solutions, guide and mentor your teams
• International environment: you will be working with a team in Ukraine and external teams outside the office (remote cooperation)
• Agile, SAFe understanding: We need you to be Agile and experienced in establishing and implementing development practices and standards across multiple agile development teams
• Process understanding: You need to be able to guide us through software engineering processes
• At least 3 years of experience in those areas
The ideal candidate for the Staff Front-end Engineer will possess the following skills and experience:
• Tool experience: Management tracking system (Jama, Jira), Coverity, Gitlab, BitBucket, Jenkins.
• Development experience: Agile Software Development, Server-side tools and service infrastructures on Microsoft Azure, RESTful APIs / websockets, browser based applications.
• Additional: Highly appreciated any experience with iOS mobile development or porting web application to any mobile platforms. Cross platform web development.
• Strong English skills, both spoken and written.
• The opportunity to work with the biggest players in the aviation world
• Direct influence on the future of aviation
• Working in international teams
• Care of your body, soul, and well-being (football, medical insurance, sports card, social package, and many, many more)
• After work activities
At Progresstech-Ukraine, we believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company’s future.
About Progresstech Ukraine
Progresstech-Ukraine, a supplier of the world's largest aerospace player, has joined the project on creating cutting-edge software that revolutionizes air transport.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 October 2020