Компания CloudMade, которая разрабатывает predictive learning систему для авто основанную на AI технологиях, ищет Automation SDK QA Engineer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence-based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. In 2020 CloudMade is seen a technology provider to major OEMs over the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Automation SDK QA Engineer to contribute to the QA Team assets to ensure high quality of the SDK libraries, integration of SDK with server/client sides, delivering fully operational SDK kit in scope of production-ready products.
• Establish/support quality assurance and testing process for a product (C++ SDK)
• Analyze business requirements and product audience to participate in feature requirements definition
• Generate reasonable test documentation (test strategy, test plan, test suites etc.) for a product
• Support automation testing framework (designed for C++ SDK) and adapt/improve it according to ongoing needs
• Integrate tests into the build pipelines with focus on continuous delivery
• Work as a part of agile team
Qualifications and experience:
• At least two years’ working experience in software quality assurance
• At least one years’ experience developing any type of test automation
• C++ knowledge
• Experience with SQL and Linux/Unix-based systems, Git
• Experience with CI
• Understanding of agile delivery methodology application in practice
• Intermediate level English or higher is required
Good to have:
• Proven experience establishing continuous delivery processes
• Prior experience developing/updating automation testing frameworks
• Basic Java knowledge and experience with Android NDK
• Experience running performance tests
• Computer science degree or similar
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
• A competitive base salary
• Health insurance
• Sport compensation
• Parking/transportation allowance
• Flexible working hours
• Personal and professional development
• A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
About Data Science UA
We understand that you need more than just a search engine to find IT and technical professionals or to progress your own career, that is why we established Data Scientist UA.
One place connecting business and developers.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.