Client is a leading US-based manufacturer of medical devices
Our client is a leading US-based manufacturer of medical devices developing innovative medical systems and services that provide patient monitoring and cardiology diagnostics to clinicians and healthcare facilities around the world.
Our team is focusing on designing and developing the next iterations of complex software/hardware platform for patient monitoring, where the software has strong restrictions for safety and quality.
- 5 years of commercial experience in mobile development;
- At least 1+ year of commercial experience as a Flutter and/or React Native engineer;
- Strong understanding of mobile development principles, design patterns and techniques;
- Experience with designing and building mobile SDKs, strong theoretical knowledge and understanding;
- Proactiveness, self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments;
- Strong communication and cooperation skills for effective teamwork;
- Experience working on both iOS and Android natively
- Experience with wearables (nice to have)
- Ability to take high level specs and translate them into concrete designs, implement the designs, and work with QA to release them with a high standard of quality.
- Writes well-architected, easy to understand code using appropriate abstractions.
- Has good communication skills. Writes clear emails and messages to other team members. Produces easy-to-understand documentation while developing systems and features, including diagrams, screenshots, reasoning behind design decisions, etc.
React Native, Android, Swift, iOS, Kotlin, iOS SDK, Android SDK
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal;
- Provide technical leadership, training and/or guidance that team members need;
- Get into business objectives, propose and develop ideas for products;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to brainstorm about new products, design, and ship new features;
- Full cycle development and support of Mobile app(s), SDK(s)
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 October 2020