CodeIT company would like to invite Haskell developer
Working directly on the client, an interesting project linked with cryptocurrency and exchange software
We need help building a micro-service that will serve as a wrapper around different payment providers such as Wirecard (https://www.wirecard.com). Each payment provider has a unique interface in dealing with the tracking of transactions and the issuance of refunds. The micro-service will standardize these functions into a single API that our main service will call. We have a consultant from Serokell working on it and we will need additional help. The API will be a servant server.
· Haskell engineer with at least 3 years of solid development experience
· Working knowledge of React .js
· Solid understanding of Relayers, Cryptocurrency exchanges, and liquidity protocols (Hydro, Ox etc)
· Good spoken and written English (no lower than intermediate)
· Design and develop high-quality code efficiently and at pace, using functional and non-functional languages
· Design and develop the integration of payment services in the system (integration with credit card providers).
· Develop and refine feature specifications and deliver high-quality software components and end-user experiences within an Agile development environment
CodeIT is a software development company launched in 2007. Based in Kharkiv (Ukraine) CodeIT has no geographical boundaries for its business – our partnership history includes cooperation with businesses from small to enterprise-level, startups and government organizations based in 20 countries around the globe. We are focusing our primary activity on:
Full-stack web development;
Custom iOS and Android mobile applications development;
Automated and manual quality assurance;
Web design creation;
IT consulting, etc.
DOU company page: