As an Analytics Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and optimizing data for business usage on Google Cloud Platform. This includes efficient and intuitive creation of data sets, data validation, modeling and ongoing monitoring for reliable usage of our data at a global scale. This
- Build and deploy data pipelines on Google Cloud to enable AI & ML capabilities
- Design and develop for greater scalability, optimize data delivery, and automate manual processes across our business data applications
- Expand and optimize data integrity of our global data semantic layer that captures business KPIs
- Work with stakeholders including data, design, product and executive teams and assist them with data-related technical issues
- Perform ad hoc data queries with accuracy and data processing efficiency
- 5+ years of experience consulting in Data Engineering or Data Warehousing.
- Google Cloud Data Engineer or Architect certification and hands-on experience deploying applications into production
- Experience with consumer data management and consumer-facing applications
- Ability to build and optimize data sets, big data, data pipelines and architectures
- Excellent ability to perform root cause analysis on external and internal processes and data to identify opportunities for improvement and answer questions
- Excellent analytic skills associated with working on unstructured datasets
- Ability to build processes that support data transformation, workload management, data structures, dependency and metadata
- Familiar with deployment, automation, configuration management and monitoring tools, concepts, and principles.
- Effective, thoughtful communicator in a fast-paced environment cross-functional team members
- Ability to deliver quickly in a collaborative environment with understanding of business needs
- Experience with E-Commerce or media is a plus
About the project
Estée Lauder Companies Online (ELC Online) is the online division of the Estée Lauder Companies Inc. family of brands.
Sure, you know Estée Lauder, but do you know The Estée Lauder Companies’ full family of brands? We’re also MAC, Clinique, La Mer, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble and Too Faced… just to name a few.
With headquarters in the heart of Silicon Alley in Manhattan’s Flatiron District, we connect with our customers anytime, anywhere, from any device. We’re committed to innovation, working with the best tools and technologies available to help our shoppers seamlessly navigate the digital world of beauty. ELC Online is a collaborative work environment that hums with the buzz of 80% female leadership. It’s also home to bold technologists, marketers and ecomm renegades who are shaping the future of beauty.
#137 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity 2019
#90 Forbes World's Best Employers 2018
#122 Forbes Top Regarded Companies 2018
#137 Forbes Best Employers for New Grads 2018
#22 Forbes Best Employers for Women 2018
#97 Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies 2018
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin