Client – the worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep. The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level. The position objective is to support a DevOps pipeline for developers, QA, and Ops teams.
Skills: AWS, Docker, IoT, Jenkins
Client – the worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep. The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
- Tracking personal sleep data during the night
- Individual comfort and temperature balancing
- Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
- The project is related to developing cutting-edge sensor technology and data processing algorithms.
The position objective is to support a DevOps pipeline for developers, QA, and Ops teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant work experience
- 5-7 years of work experience in DevOps role for AWS based SaaS / IoT product
- Experience in supporting developers of a cloud-based SaaS / IoT product
- Cloud management experience with AWS and Azure
- Automation of Java builds using Scala, Maven, GitHub, Jenkins
- Expertise with Maven to update the build pipeline flows
- Deployment and configuration of services: ECS / Docker, Aurora MySQL Server, Kafka, and ECS / Spark
- Automating software builds and deployments using Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, CloudFormation and other similar technologies
- Scripting languages: Bash Shell and Python
- Network management of cloud (AWS VPC) and physical networks including subnetting, routing, ACLs, and VPN
- Experience in developing and supporting security standards such as Cloud - Security Alliance STAR and HIPAA for infrastructure security and auditing
- Systems troubleshooting, log analysis using Sumo Logic, ELK or similar, and root cause analysis
- Monitoring using Cloud Watch, DataDog, or similar service
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Work together with developers to automate build and deploy using AWS ECS, Docker, Jenkins, scripting languages
- Work with QA team to automate testing ( Jenkins, Robot, Docker)
- Manage access control and security in AWS IAM, Active Directory / Azure, custom systems
- Ensure that high availability and disaster recovery are in place
- Continuously improve DevOps tools, processes and procedures
- Take ownership on incidents/issues, provide a response to incidents and alerts
- Communicate clearly with the team via Slack and Email
- Provide technical leadership from DevOps perspective
- Represent the DevOps team is collaborating with other teams
- Mentor other team members in methods and practices
- Share the responsibility for security and access controls
- Share the responsibility for Production operations
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin