We are looking for a Senior IT Business/System Analyst to join our motivated, high-performing team in developing and further improving our key banking products.
What to do:
- Collaborate with business owners to clarify their requirements for new or enhanced business processes/products
- Identify and document key business processes/workflows
- Prepare specification documents for approved decisions
- Develop a system level view to ensure consistency in requirements
- Facilitate the alignment of end user requirements with system capabilities
- Explore integration points with external/internal systems and help development teams with integration
- Collaborate with development teams to understand architecture implications for business decisions
What do you need:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in the financial/banking industry, preferably in product management
- Solid, hands-on experience in Business Process Analysis, System Analysis and Requirements Engineering
- Excellent analytical skills, able to design complex data flows and business processes
- Basic knowledge about SOA, microservices, UML, BPMN, SQL (DML, DDL)
- Experience in API specification, web-services and integration scenarios (including data flow & logic of components for integration)
- Strong problem solving skills, attention to details and result-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and meeting facilitation skills
- Passionate team player, committed and self-motivated
- English level — Intermediate (or higher)
As a plus
- Knowledge about integration middleware principles: ESB, ETL, MQ
- Experience with different communication protocols (REST, gRPC, events, messaging)
What do we offer:
- Join a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth
- Involve into challenging, large-scale projects which have an impact for our customers
- Knowledge sharing in our Group wide IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Banks
- Flexible working hours, 28 days of paid vacation, official employment, distant work possible
- Attractive social package
- Corporate English courses, soft skills trainings at our corporate L&D academy
- Team building activities and involvement into social projects
You will be part of our Digital Acceleration Team to run PoCs for using new technologies.
Goal is to build and setup event driven microservice architecture in the bank to reduce significantly time to market for new banking products and services. Team is responsible for creating a middle layer to our new AVALaunch platform with full GDPR and PSD2 compliance, building new or transforming current integration processes according to MSA principles. We use cloud-native architecture with agile product development practices within our Digital Acceleration Team.
About Raiffeisen Bank
Raif is the part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI) banking group, Austria. Our bank is a reliable business partner in the banking market of Ukraine, we strive to become a bank with the most recommended financial services and create a positive customer experience. Digital transformation is a strategic priority of the bank for the coming years.
IT at Raif - 500+ specialists work in the following areas: IT architecture and strategy, IT system analysis, software development and testing, IT system support, as well as IT management and IT security in different cities of Ukraine.
The bank is the best employer in the financial sector according to the results of the international survey Randstad Employer Brand Research in 2019 and 2020.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.