You'll build and lead a team with a huge impact on the company's growth. You will also hire and mentor top-notch Full Stack Engineers, and manage the entire production cycle.
As we expand, we're looking for an exceptionally skilled Full Stack Tech Lead to join our rapidly growing Company.
As a Full Stack Tech Lead you will be leading and directing the team of developers, who are developing a Business application, allowing teams from Marketing, Monetization, Product, CRM, and LiveOps to leverage insights from massive amounts of data to deliver an optimized and personalized experience to our players.
You will be delivering cutting-edge features in diverse areas ranging from Marketing automation, In-game campaign management, Experience segmentation, Game optimization, Social campaign management, A/B testing tools, and more.
You will be responsible for empowering teams, growing talent through effective mentoring, handling day to day production challenges.
We're looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
- Building & Leading a team of experienced Full Stack Engineers, providing guidance, and managing the entire production cycle;
- Leading by example and developing your team members - helping them to grow, adapt, take on more responsibilities and own their share of the product;
- Staying up-to-date with cutting-edge technologies;
- Responsible for team deliveries;
- Responsible (together with the team members) for the Infrastructure platform, its up-time, architecture & scale;
- Take a major part in our strategic growth as the R&D team - technology and process-wise;
- Work alongside Architects, DevOps, and other Tech Leads in game teams.
- Experience as a Full Stack Lead with proven management experience (2+ years);
- Experience in Back End software development (4+ years);
- Experience with Node.js (1+ year);
- Experience in client-side frameworks like React, Angular, or equivalent SPA framework;
- Proven record of leading projects while staying hands-on.
About Moon Active
Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game startups. We produce exciting and engaging entertainment for players across the globe and pride ourselves on developing top quality casual games that invite and allow players to connect with one another.
Our team has grown tremendously over the last year and now has 100+ team members in Kyiv, and 500+ globally. While we continue on this upward growth spiral we always focus on maintaining our intimate company culture. We are a multi-studio company.
Our #1 game, Coin Master, was launched in 2016, and quickly earned its reputation as one of the most interactive social games in the industry. Coin Master is a top-grossing game in every country it was officially launched. It has had over 100 million downloads in more than 136 countries worldwide. We are currently developing additional games that we foresee following the Coin Master craze as a game chart-topper with millions of users daily.
From Backend Services to Data pipelines running at massive scale, processing terabytes of data per day, serving millions of requests per minute, to optimizing high-end graphics in Unity, we never compromise on quality to deliver the best game experience to our players.
We believe that great success comes from setting high standards and always striving to deliver the best results. We’re looking for incredible people who have a desire to create, develop, and deliver an out of this world game experience.
Moon Active offers:
— Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
— Employee Referral Program
— Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leave
— Flexible working schedule
— Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations
— Fully stocked kitchen
— Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
— Maternity leave
— Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, team buildings, and parties)
— Corporate gifts for birthdays and work anniversaries
— Training & Development/ Tuition reimbursement
— Company equipment: macOS
— Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
— Bicycle / Car parking
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 October 2020