Our client is an American product company, which develops a SaaS product in the field of franchising business.
They redesign the existing software to fit the new business model and requirements (mobile-first, the new services, and processes structure);
You will have close contact with the final users and the possibility to
apply your design principles, approaches, and tools.
The company is a leading SaaS for the franchising industry to simplify its
operations. Covering different areas of the daily routine: financial, sales,
field audit controls. They have offices in Atlanta, Kyiv, and Islamabad.
What is the task:
● They have decided to totally redesign (by redesign I mean not just change
of outlook, but the business processes) of our existing business.
● They will face a challenge: how to make the current diesel-powered
harvester that also cooks bread (that happened occasionally) into smart
and users-desired assistant in the daily operations.
● They are creating the ecosystem for Franchising business that will allow to run operations smoothly and simplified.
Who are they looking for:
● The Business Analyst will help to bring transformation into life. They
are building the transformational team from scratch, that is why no
legacy is to be met.
● At least 2 years of experience as a business analyst in medium-size
software development projects;
● Knowledge of SDLC and basic Scrum/Project Management concepts;
● Understanding different types of requirements and practical
experience of their description in the appropriate formats/artifacts;
● Ability to create valid user stories and use cases;
● Understanding of requirements life cycle and activities to analyze and
● Understanding of the designer’s, programmer’s, tester’s work scope;
● Experience in preparing specifications and other artifacts
(presentation, guides, release notes, etc.) for different groups of
● Experience with key BA technics (interview, workshop, document
analysis, estimation, mind mapping, etc.)
● Good communication skills, experience as presenter and negotiator
with Product Owners and the team;
● Ability to name the city of our office in the United States at the
● Ability to foresee and describe edge cases and alternative scenarios;
● At least an upper-intermediate level of English.
● Pre-intermediate understanding the business processes (finance,
operations, HR, etc.)
● Analytical and problem-solving mindset
What will you do?
● Clarify the business needs of the customer and end-users of the
● Describe the functional and non-functional requirements for the
● Identify and analyze the existing solution;
● Create a work breakdown structure for the project scope;
● Analyze and decompose complex requirements (break down on user
● Create API decryptions and validate them to requirements;
● Create both functional and non-functional requirement specifications;
● Create diagrams (BPMN / blueprints / etc) to clear requirements;
● Holding backlog grooming with the development team. Consult
development and design teams;
● Interact with all participants of the process: customers, designers,
developers, testers, and managers;
● Holding main expertise about product's requirements;
● Keep up-to-date Atlassian Jira and Confluence as a requirements
What do the company offer:
● Cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, close to all 3 underground lines
● Start-up spirit (the team is being built)
● Multinational and intercultural experience
● Possibility to build a new product to the US market
About Indigo Tech recruitment
INDIGO – найбільш результативна та харизматична IT-рекрутингова агенція на просторах колишнього СНД.
Ми знаходимо найяскравіші таланти у сфері ІТ.
З 2007 року закрили понад 1000 вакансій для 72 компаній в СНД, Європі та США.
95% наших клієнтів готові працювати з Indigo знову.
Входимо до трійки рекрутинг-експертів за результатами опитування HR-IT співтовариства України та в топ-10 робочих місць в 2014 за версією Lifehacker.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 October 2020